Sustainable packaging delivers total protection for your products…and the planet
When it comes to preserved products, sealed metal packaging guarantees the best product quality and long-term sustainability. Not only does it store nutritious food without the need for preservatives or refrigeration, but it also protects against contaminants and degradation and can be infinitely recycled.
Metal preserves quality for packaged meat and fish packaging quality
"The most important property of food packaging is imperviousness. This depends on two aspects; the first is the barrier properties of the material, the second is the imperviousness of the closure", says Jacob Stokholm, MSc, Head of Laboratory ＆ Chemical Engineering.
Using metal for luncheon meat and fish packaging has a whole range of benefits that enhance both the supplier and consumer experience.
- An impenetrable barrier to oxygen and odours, light, bacteria, and evaporation
- Food (also fish product for packaging) is protected against contaminants thanks to the imperviousness of metal materials. Taste, smell, and appearance can all be effectively preserved.
- Longer-shelf product shelf life for fish and meat packaging
- The imperviousness of metal packaging guarantees an extended shelf life for perishable food contents. Without the presence of oxygen and light, decomposition cannot take place.
- Heath protection
- In addition to the barrier properties of metal, Envases packaging uses a double seeming process that ensures an airtight atmosphere inside our cans. This locks out any bacteria that may encounter the can after sterilisation and helps protect the health of consumers.
Metal recycling mark empowers consumers to be more sustainable
At Envases, we consider ourselves an environmentally conscious manufacturer. Our commitment to sustainability has led us to support and adopt the internationally recognised recycling mark. It is used on all our luncheon meat and fish packaging and symbolises the recyclability of each can.
The recycling mark is part of a campaign that aims to help consumers better understand their role in keeping sustainable packaging materials in a ‘forever loop’. It empowers them with the knowledge they need to recycle their used metal packaging and contribute to a more sustainable future.
Want to learn more?
Explore our range of metal packaging solutions for luncheon meat here.
Stackable luncheon meat cans could boost sales
Retailers are increasing their demand for luncheon meat products in stackable cans. With a whole range of benefits that include improved handling, enhanced product presentation, and increased stacking stability, stackable cans could boost your sales from retailers.
To help you make the transition to stackable packaging, Envases are introducing stackable cans throughout the luncheon meat range.
Benefits of Envases stackable luncheon meat cans
Our lunch meat storage containers are produced with high quality, infinitely recyclable metal materials. They are designed to offer your product outstanding protection against moisture, air, and sunlight while also guaranteeing freshness for your customers.
The new stackable packaging feature adds more value to you packaged meat products.
- Adds value to retailer stores and their staff
- Could increase sales
- Available in two sizes (7 oz and 12 oz)
- Easy open lid design
- Score and key closing features
Ready to make the transition to stackable meat packaging?
Get in touch with us and learn how we can help you transform your products using stackable canned luncheon meat equipment.